Building Up You And Your Family
for personalized shopping.
DadResources Gives To Families
Find Us On Facebook
0 item(s) / Total: $0.00
Finances and Money
Fitness and Health
Study Group Resources
Author / Artist
Mark and Jill Savage
Michael W. Smith
Draw Near by Alberto & Kim Rivera - Music CD
Rams Horn Shofar-B (15"-17")
Rose Book Of Bible Charts Maps & Time Lines
Ruth Fazal Songs From The River Volume 3 Audio CD
Ruth Fazal Songs From The River Volume 1 Audio CD
Equipping Men 11-DVD Video Teaching by Norm Wakefield
Write a Review
Email this page to a friend
Add to Wish List
Also available in:
What turns the heart of a father away from finding his identity in the world and turns it toward his wife and children? What turns the hearts of children away from their peers and the world toward their father? According to the Old Testament writing of Malachi 4:4-6, it is the "spirit of Elijah" sent from the Lord.
In the midst of the disheartening moral decay in the United States and around much of the world, God is doing a marvelous work -- He's turning the hearts of fathers toward their families and equipping them to minister to their wives and children. Then He is turning the childrens' hearts toward their fathers. This prepares the next generation for the Lord.
This series of messages builds up men and their families. Let God use each message to deepen your relationship with Him and equip you to lead your family to the same.
A Man's Identity
- This first session looks at men as sons of their fathers and how God uses them as givers of identity to sons.
The Calling Out of Sons: Part 1
- To lead the next generation, we must understand what has been missing in past generations of fathers.
The Calling Out of Sons: Part 2
- God has a plan for fathers to call out their sons. Discover what can be done to prepare your son to be a man of God, a man of character, and a responsible leader.
A Father and His Daughter
- What are men to do with their wives and daughters? In this session, you'll learn 9 ways to affirm your wife and daughter in their womanhood.
Equipped to Love
- There is no greater blessing a man can bestow on his family than to be a channel of God's love to them. This session discusses God's design in how to love our family.
In Search of Happiness
- Gain discernment regarding the primary influences in your life in your quest to secure happiness and comfort.
Beware the Wolf
- How does a man handle inappropriate sexual attraction? God's Word gives wonderful insight into God's way to purity.
A Father's Strength: The Spirit of Elijah
- God has given His blueprint for fathers in leading the family and provided His Spirit to guide them.
- Understanding the concept of jurisdiction is important in leading your family. Knowing how to apply these principles helps a father establish order, peace, and security in his home and work environment.
Leading with Vision
- Often, we men are required to resolve conflicts in the home and in relationships. Learning how conflicts occur and how to resolve them equips us to lead our family to walk in harmony and love.
- Do you ever feel like the storms of life are going to blow your faith off course? This message from the New Testament book of Hebrews provides the basis for an unshakable faith.
About The Speaker
The calling of God in Norm's life has given him a heart for men and their families. His calling as a child of God has birthed an emphasis on the gospel and relationship with Jesus Christ. It forms the basis for wisdom in all aspects of his life and work. As a husband, Norm longs to see marriages that glorify God. His calling as a father of four, has given him a heart for family. When God called Norm into the pastoral ministry, God led him to disciple and encourage men. Leading people into the presence of God has come from his calling as a worship leader. The desire of his heart is to see God glorified in His people as they apply God's Word to their lives.
More Resources by Norm Wakefield
I first saw the equipping men presentation at a Mens retreat. Subsequently, ordered the DVD to teach first myself, then others. Presently teaching a mens group at church, hopefully to have more men and their sons involved in the teaching. Personally, I see how important it is to strive to be the father of a family to help the next generation, and keep their faith in the Word of God. I certainly have seen more insight into Gods word and how it applies to my life and the family.
Wild At Heart Field Manual by: John Eldredge (Hardcover)
Your Price: $17.99
Praying for Your Children by Elmer L. Towns (Softcover)
Your Price: $15.99
On sale: $14.88
Cinderella: The Love Of A Daddy And His Princess + Bonus Audio CD
Your Price: $14.99
She Calls Me Daddy: Seven Things Every Man Needs To Know About Building A Complete Daughter
Your Price: $13.99
On sale: $12.49
Teenagers 101: Practical Help in Challenging Times by Norm Wakefield
Your Price: $30.00
Walking Worthy As A Son of God by Norm Wakefield
Your Price: $8.00
Browse Similar Items
Finances and Money
Study Group Resources
Sign up for weekly updates of new releases, sales, coupon codes, news, and more.