Building Up You And Your Family
for personalized shopping.
DadResources Gives To Families
Find Us On Facebook
0 item(s) / Total: $0.00
Finances and Money
Fitness and Health
Study Group Resources
Author / Artist
Mark and Jill Savage
Michael W. Smith
Rams Horn Shofar-B (15"-17")
Nylon Shofar Bag w/Compartment For Yemenite
Medium Yemenite Shofar (32"-35")
Rose Book Of Bible Charts 2
Rose Book Of Bible Charts Maps & Time Lines
Teenagers 101: Practical Help in Challenging Times by Norm Wakefield
Review this item
Email this page to a friend
Add to Wish List
Teenagers 101: 9-CD Audio Teaching By Norm Wakefield for Parents of Teens
Most parents have very little preparation for life. Tragically, the teen years -- the time for making preparation for life -- are spent playing sports, socializing, and being entertained. It doesn't have to be that way for the next generation.
God's Word actually provides direction for parents wanting to help their teens grow into mature, prepared adults. Your teenager living at home only has a few years left to get ready to enter marriage, have a family, and for many, to establish a career path. What your teen does during this short season of life -- the teenage years -- is going to impact the rest of their life. This 9 CD audio series has been put together to help teens and parents work through different issues and ideas. This audio series is an asset in furthering the kingdom of God by encouraging parents and teens to work together through this exciting time of the teenage years for God's glory.
Run To Win
- Most teens don't think about their actions in light of a day of judgment. Many Christians mistakenly think because they are "saved by grace" they won't have to give an account for their words or actions. The Bible teaches we all have a race to run, a finish line to cross, and a prize to win in life. This message will encourage you as well as your teen to run the race with purpose and hope.
Rethink The Way You Live
- Who teaches you how to live? Jesus came to call us to discipleship in the Kingdom of Heaven. His challenge to His generation was: re-think the way you live your life; the Kingdom of Heaven is very near and available. His challenge is still the same. What does this mean to a teenager and their preparation for life? Discover how your teen can become a disciple who seeks first the Kingdom of Heaven.
Preparing Your Teens For Life
- The Bible has much to say about training and preparing young adults for life. This session provides an overview of the "teen curriculum" stated in Scripture and practical ways you can prepare your teenager for life.
I'm Old Enough To Make My Own Decisions! (Part 1)
- Have you ever heard your teenager say this? Many parents and teens suffer great damage in their relationships with one another because they don't understand HOW they should relate to each other. This session answers two questions: 1) Is the right to make one's own decisions a matter of age or gender? 2) How do we know who has the right to make decisions or give vision?
I'm Old Enough To Make My Own Decisions! (Part 2)
- In this second session, two more important questions are discussed: 1) What truths should guide a young adult's relationship with his or her parents? 2) Do others have any right or place to intervene between parents and a teen?
Preparing Your Young Adult For Christ-Centered Relationships
- This session presents various Biblical passages that have direct application to leading young adults in preparation for marriage.
What About College?
- In this session, Norm Wakefield's son Micah explains the benefits of getting a college degree from home. He also provides valuable information in how to save time and money in the process.
What's A Mom To Do With Teenage Sons?
- "He won't listen to me!" When a son reaches ages 10-12, something changes that makes mothering him a challenge. Learn what's happening and what to do about it.
Passing On The Blessings
- Learn God's ordained plan for passing on the blessings to your future generations.
About The Speaker
The calling of God in Norm's life has given him a heart for men and their families. His calling as a child of God has birthed an emphasis on the gospel and relationship with Jesus Christ. It forms the basis for wisdom in all aspects of his life and work. As a husband, Norm longs to see marriages that glorify God. His calling as a father of four, has given him a heart for family. When God called Norm into the pastoral ministry, God led him to disciple and encourage men. Leading people into the presence of God has come from his calling as a worship leader. The desire of his heart is to see God glorified in His people as they apply God's Word to their lives.
More Resources by Norm Wakefield
She Calls Me Daddy: Seven Things Every Man Needs To Know About Building A Complete Daughter
Your Price: $13.99
On sale: $12.49
Choosing To Cheat: Who Wins When Family and Work Collide by Andy Stanley (Hardcover)
Your Price: $12.99
On sale: $11.88
Created For Work: Practical Insights For Young Men by Bob Schultz (Paperback)
Your Price: $10.99
On sale: $9.99
Equipping Men 12-CD Audio Teaching by Norm Wakefield
Your Price: $35.00
Equipping Men 11-DVD Video Teaching by Norm Wakefield
Your Price: $60.00
How To Be Your Daughter's Daddy: 365 Ways To Show Her You Care by Dan Bolin
Your Price: $8.99
Browse Similar Items
Sign up for weekly updates of new releases, sales, coupon codes, news, and more.