As fathers, we are expected to teach our sons and daughters, the Word of God. Tough assignment. Especially in light of the fact that we are living in a post Christian culture. Our values are under attack daily from just about every angle. As fathers, how do we equip our children to withstand this persistent onslaught?
Your Walk, Their Walk is a practical guide to help you, as a dad, be more effective in this critical assignment.
Topics covered are:
- The need to fight for your kids.
- The necessity of starting with yourself.
- What to do.
- Where to start.
- How to involve your kids.
- What to avoid.
- What to do if you have children with special needs or you are dealing with the reality of divorce with children.
- What will keep you from being successful in this task.
The companion Workbook is also highly recommended with this book to help you study the Bible independently (with a Bible, blank sheet of paper, and God's spirit to guide you.)